"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - O.W.

Current Study

Current Sub-Studies

Areas of Interest:
> literature, trauma, and ethics
> science fiction and alternate history
> 20th and 21st century literature
> capitalism and the anthropocene
> history and literature of science
> comics and graphic novels
> science communication

5 January 2011

December Hiatus

One of my photos of snow-bound Liverpool
Dear all,

It's been a long hiatus from this blog over the month of December (though I assure you not from the work which the blog is intended to catalogue). I'm back now though and for the first time in my studies I feel like I'm actually achieving something. Chapter One is now in progress - although the amount of reading I thought I'd done that I now need to scurry back and do is astonishing - and I also have a few other side projects that are progressing nicely. 2010 was a pretty good year for me but here's hoping 2011 gets even better!

I'll be posting up something pretty exciting in the next few hours so check back.

All the best,

Glyn

1 comment:

  1. Hi Glyn,
    Been busy so excuse my absence. Away for the next book club nite, tho should make twisted tales. Working on Wind-up girl for the subsequent book club night. Pleased to see "The city and the city" pick up a major award!

    ReplyDelete