We are seeking 4000 word articles on the topic of science fiction and music, if you would like to discuss a concept or submit an abstract prior to submitting your article then please get in touch, but this is not a necessary requirement.
We are interested in papers on all aspects of science fiction and music which may include, but not be limited to:
- Specific artists or groups
- Specific pieces or albums
- Comparative studies of musical pieces against each other, or against literary texts
- Papers on popular music
- Papers on classical music
- Papers on soundtracks and scores
- Papers on the use of music within science fiction of all mediums
- The representation of music in literature
- The representation of literature in music
Articles are due by September 19th, and accepted articles will appear in print in an issue of Vector at the end of 2016, or the beginning of 2017.
Please send your papers with a short bio note to the Vector editor e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to also send any queries to this address.